Quick Online Payment
Northend M/Ment Ltd
Branch: Baker Street
Sort Code: 30-90-39
Account No: 01315981
IBAN: GB02 LOYD 3090 3901 3159 81
The next page will request you to enter the amount.
General Terms and Conditions
By using the Northend Management Ltd Online Payment facilities you are confirming these Terms and Conditions.
Standard Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all online card transactions made to Northend Management Ltd. Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facilities.
Northend Management Ltd may change these terms from time to time without notice. Changes will apply to any subsequent transactions with the Northend Management Ltd.
- Using the online payment facilities on our website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use our online payment facilities. All online payments are subject to these conditions.
- Your payment will normally reach Northend Management Ltd bank account within two working days. We cannot accept any liability for delayed payments.
- We cannot accept liability for payments being recorded on the wrong account if you supply inaccurate information but will make every effort to reallocate any such payments if they arise.
- We cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by your credit/debit card supplier for any reason. In the event that payment is declined, the Northend Management Ltd.’s will make a £35.00 administration charge (plus costs for any subsequent delay in payment).
- If your card supplier declines payment, Northend Management Ltd is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- The data that you provide during online payment transactions is securely held by Northend Management Ltd or our e-commerce provider under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998 and in accordance with the PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and will only be used for the purpose of recording your payment and for accounting processes. Your data will be treated confidentially and with the utmost care and respect. We shall abide by the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and ensure that the data is used for no other purposes and is disclosed to no third party, except in respect of data that it is necessary to provide to the Northend Management Ltd.’s e-commerce provider who will process this information on the Northend Management Ltd.’s behalf. In limited, exceptional circumstances Northend Management Ltd may be required to disclose data to other third parties, for example where this is necessary to comply with the law. Our e-commerce provider will retain some personal information so that we can access payment records in the event of queries or incomplete payment information. Any credit or debit card details given by you will not be retained in their entirety. Information will only be retained for a reasonable period and then destroyed securely.
- In no event will Northend Management Ltd be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Refunds, if applicable, will be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction. Any refunds will be made in line with Northend Management Ltd.’s anti-money laundering policy and procedures.