Student Repair Form

Property Repair Reporting

If you have any repairs requiring attention, please fill thethe repair form which will forward it to our office. Alternatively you can either call 0113 2458503 or visit our management suite at Eldon Court to report the disrepair.

If you have an Emergency repair outside office hours please call our Emergency number 07800903132.

Alternatively you could report the Emergency to the warden/caretaker located in the Common room/Management suite.

Our on call representative will assess the situation and carry out the appropriate action to resolve the problem.

Repair Form

PDF repair form if needed
please fill in the repair form then forward it to our office.